Thanks to its new compatibility with the F1Com protocol, Softnet Manager is now able to receive events and send remote commands to F1 and thus exchange with more than 220 protocols. New protocols can moreover now be quickly implemented into SoftNet Manager.
It has many automation and interaction functions. For example, when an event is received on F1, the following actions are triggered:
- Scenario trigger: The PTZ camera moves to a predefined position that matches the received alarm, the operator receives an audible notification and then the display profile opens.
- Display of sensor cameras corresponding to the alarm being processed (automatic or manual)
- Automatic recording of cameras
- Display of the map with automatic refocusing on the area concerned
- Search for events with associated video
- Multi-criteria search: date, time and type
- Classification of multi-types events : intrusion or access control
- – Synthesis of the state of the site sensors in a window with color code.
Transfer to monitoring station
- – Alarms transmitted to a remote monitoring station during closing times.