The F1 currently supports the SIA-DC09 version 2007 standard, which encapsulates SIA-DC03 version 1990 frames. Two new standards allowing a greater source of information have now come into force.
Optional information added:
- Transmitter Authentication
- MAC address of the transmitter
- Date and time of occurrence of the event
- URL to access a video
- Name of the site
- Name of the building
- Label of the event place
- GPS & altitude location of the event
- Identification of the room where the event takes place
This information is available as an option.
The standard changes the structure of the information frame.
Thanks to this standard, each element has a wording:
- alarm type : window intrusion
- area : Ground floor meeting room